Our immigration attorneys in Massachusetts specialize in the nuances of immigration law, and different types of immigrant visas, assisting individuals, families, and businesses in navigating complex immigration-related matters. The skilled immigration lawyers near you in Boston deal with a multitude of immigration services, including:
- Visa Applications (Including Marriage Visas and U-Visa applications)
- Green Card Application (Including Family Green Cards, I-751 Denial or I-751 Renewal, or a Writ of Mandamus lawsuit)
- Same-Sex Marriage Immigration Matters
- Affidavit of Support
- Request for Evidence
- Application and Eligibility of Parole in Place
- Application and Eligibility of I-601a Waivers or 212(d)(3) Waivers
Our Boston immigration lawyers have deep knowledge of regulations, protocols, and relevant government entities (like the US Citizenship and Immigration Service). They assist migrants in overcoming immigration challenges, ensuring prompt application submissions, and championing their rights. Engaging an immigration attorney enhances the probability of successful outcomes, prevents potential pitfalls, and aids in ensuring a seamless transition to a fresh start.
SOLVING IMMIGRATION LAW PROBLEMS IN BOSTON
When you call the Goldstein Immigration Lawyers in Boston, MA, you can trust that you will receive the highest quality of legal service for your immigration case. Our immigration lawyers near you in Boston have successfully helped many clients with a wide variety of matters pertaining to immigration, from obtaining a visa and resolving a delayed visa, extreme hardship cases, removing conditional residency, all the way through to naturalization. Our immigration attorneys in Boston always strive to ensure that you, your family, or your employees can lawfully stay in the City of Boston to live, work, and enjoy all that this vibrant city has to offer.
Immigration cases can be extremely complex and confusing, with potential delays and complications that can significantly affect your life and your ability to earn a living. The highly experienced immigration attorneys in Massachusetts and Boston at our office understand how to address any issues as they arise to ensure the most favorable and timely results for your immigration case. We have experience in cases involving family-based immigration, as well as a range of other services. No matter what your case entails, you can expect the following from our Boston immigration lawyers:
- Careful attention to detail
- Meticulous preparation for your case
- Personalized attention and legal representation
- Regular updates on new developments in your case
- Detailed explanations of the legal issues in your case
- Exploration of various avenues to resolve your case
- Extensive experience in immigration matters
- Thorough knowledge of immigration law
We take pride in providing excellent and trustworthy legal services that result in a successful resolution for you and your family.
IMMIGRATION LAW SERVICES IN BOSTON
Immigrants may face many different legal problems related to their immigration status. In addition, companies may encounter legal issues regarding immigrant employees. At Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, our immigration lawyers in Boston have the skill and resources to help individuals, families, and businesses with a variety of immigration matters. If you have any type of immigration-related problem in Boston, please do not hesitate to call our immigration attorneys near you to discuss how we can assist you.
The following are only some examples of the immigration cases we regularly and successfully handle:
- Applying for a marriage-based green card on your spouse or fiance who is a U.S. citizen
- Proving the legitimacy of the green card through marriage
- Applying for a family-based green card for your parents
- Seeking relief under temporary protection status (TPS) and the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA) including DACA Renewals
- Removal of conditions on residency
- Applying for and obtaining United States citizenship or naturalization
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
We are committed to helping you with any other issues related to visas, green cards, citizenship, and any other immigration-related matters. Be sure to check out some of our immigration blogs:
- U.S. citizenship after only 3 years of green card status
- Five Resume Tips for U.S. Immigrants
- Green card through marriage? How your tax return might help or hurt
- Filing an I-539 to Extend Your Stay as a Visitor
- Entered the U.S. without inspection? Your path to a green card is limited
- Why appealing the denial of your N-400 might be a bad strategy
- Listing trips abroad on your N-400 citizenship application
- How to Get a Green Card in 27 Days. A Boston Immigration Lawyer Explains
- Your biggest immigration mistake: Marriage fraud
- What is the phone number for Immigration in Boston?
We have the knowledge and experience to help you face almost any immigration law problem you may have, so please contact us to speak to a member of our dedicated immigration law team as soon as possible.
OUR IMMIGRATION LAWYERS NEAR YOU IN BOSTON PROVIDE IMMIGRATION ASSISTANCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Boston is home to many immigrants, many of whom will likely face some type of legal issue related to immigration. The Goldstein Immigration Lawyers proudly serves individuals and businesses in and around Boston, MA with immigration issues when they need it most. We encourage you to visit our office is conveniently located at the corner of Beacon St and Somerset St.
6 Beacon St #1025,
Boston, MA 02108
Visit our Boston immigration lawyers Mon-Fri between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm
The goal of our law firm is to ensure that we handle any immediate problems while ensuring your long-term immigration goals are achieved. Whether you are trying to become a permanent resident, facing deportation, or have any other concerns, our immigration lawyers in Boston will work to protect your rights and keep you, your family members, or your employees legally in Boston. We also have an office location in Los Angeles, CA to assist with immigration matters on the west coast.