Join our dynamic team and become a vital contributor to our online success. As a Marketing Assistant, you'll have the chance to showcase your creativity, engage with our audience, and contribute to the growth of our law firm's online presence. If you're passionate about unlocking the power of marketing and want to make a real impact, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Who are we?
We are Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, a virtual U.S. immigration law firm that is dedicated to helping people achieve their goals and helping families stay together. We do this by helping good people and their families reach their immigration goals so that they can live their dreams in the U.S. We connect people with their families and loved ones. We attack the barriers that prevent people from their jobs and scholarships in the U.S. If you’re just as passionate about helping immigrants as we are, then come help us fight this good fight.
Our team is amazing and the secret to our phenomenal success and growth. We all work from home in various locations throughout the U.S., and various other locations (including, possibly, wherever you are!). We are creative, innovative, and use cutting-edge tech tools. We are not traditional, stuffy, or corporate.
Our social media marketing needs to reflect who we are and what we do. And through this marketing, we seek to attract attention, entertain, and create intrigue. We want to avoid content that is boring, safe, corporate, or traditional.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Remote - Outside the US
Salary: USD Monthly Compensation
- Write compelling content and copies for various marketing materials such as brochures, press releases, social media posts, and more.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to enhance the company's presence in the market.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager and assistant marketing manager on daily tasks and new projects.
- Assist in the creative design process for banners and other marketing materials.
- Gather content ideas and present them to the CEO for approval.
- Organize and manage all team projects effectively.
- Monitor and respond to comments, direct messages, reviews, and other forms of engagement on company platforms.
- Coordinate and organize content, including videos, calendars, live events, etc.
- Assist with social media accounts management and posting
- Assist in any other marketing related efforts that may arise within the position
- 100% Fluent in English.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (preferred but not required).
- Proven experience in marketing, content creation, social media, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and marketing strategies.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus.
This is a work-from-home position and you must have stable internet, your own computer/laptop, headset, and whatever else is needed to provide services for us.
- Full-Time position (Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm EST)
- USD Monthly Compensation
- 100% Remote position
- Multi-cultural environment
- Bi-annual performance evaluations
- Vacation + PTO
- US Federal Holidays
- More benefits!
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org