Join our innovative team at Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, a pioneering virtual U.S. immigration law firm committed to empowering individuals and families to pursue their dreams. We're seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to drive our digital engagement strategies and contribute to our mission of making immigration processes more accessible. If you're passionate about leveraging email marketing to create meaningful connections and drive results, this is the role for you.
Who are we?
We are Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, a virtual U.S. immigration law firm that is dedicated to helping people achieve their goals and helping families stay together. We do this by helping good people and their families reach their immigration goals so that they can live their dreams in the U.S. We connect people with their families and loved ones. And we attack the barriers that prevent people from their jobs and scholarships in the U.S. If you’re just as passionate about helping immigrants as we are, then come help us fight this good fight.
Our team is amazing and the secret to our phenomenal success and growth. We all work from home in various locations throughout the U.S., and various other locations (including, possibly, wherever you are!). We are creative, innovative, and use cutting-edge tech tools. We are not traditional, stuffy, or corporate.
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote - Outside the US
Type: Part-Time position
Salary: USD Monthly Compensation
- Manage all aspects of our email marketing initiatives, including campaign creation, automation setup, and subscriber list management.
- Develop and maintain automated email workflows to nurture and engage our contact list effectively.
- Create compelling email campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive engagement and conversions.
- Ensure the health and growth of our subscriber lists through strategic management and segmentation.
- Generate comprehensive email analytic reports to track key metrics and campaign effectiveness, providing insights for optimization.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our email marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in email marketing, with a strong understanding of best practices and industry trends.
- Proficiency in email marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp.
- Ability to create engaging and conversion-focused email content.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
This is a work-from-home position and you must have stable internet, your own computer/laptop, headset, and whatever else is needed to provide services for us.
- Part-Time position
- USD Monthly Compensation
- 100% Remote position
- Multi-cultural environment
- Bi-annual performance evaluations
- Vacation + PTO
- US Federal Holidays
- More benefits!
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org