The immigration lawyers of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers are knowledgeable, approachable, and experienced. We handle a variety of immigration issues, and take great pride in solving our clients’ immigration problems. If you would like to speak with one of our Boston Immigration attorneys, please call our office at (617) 722-0005 to schedule a consultation.
Directions to Our Boston Office
- To reach our office from Northampton by car:
- Head south on I-91, and take Exit 14 to get on the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) heading east.
- Exit at #24 A-B-C on the left to get on I-93 N/ Thomas P. “Tip” O’Neill, Jr. Tunnel / RT-3N / US-1 to Concord, NH.
- Exit at #23 to Government Center.
- Continue driving on North St.
- Take a left onto Congress St.
- Take a right once you reach State St (which becomes Court St).
- Take a left at Tremont St.
- Take a right to enter the parking garage at One Beacon Street before reaching Beacon Street (immediately after Center Plaza).
- Exit the parking garage and cross the street to 6 Beacon Street. Our office is located on the 2nd floor, in # 220.
To reach our office from Northampton using public transportation:
- Take the bus or rail to Boston.
- Depending on where you are in Boston, take the Subway (the “T”) using either the Red or Green line to Park Street, or the Blue or Orange line to State Street.
- From the Park Street Station, walk through the Boston Common towards the gold-domed State House (Capitol Building).
- Turn right onto Beacon Street.
- We are located one block down on the right at 6 Beacon Street, #220.
- From the State Street Station, walk uphill on School Street, which will turn into Beacon Street after crossing Tremont Street.
- We are the second building on the left, after crossing Tremont Street, at 6 Beacon Street, #220.
Please note that parking can be costly and limited; we urge you to take public transportation if available. Nevertheless, there is metered parking in front of the State House on Beacon Street, or garage parking across from our office at One Beacon Street. For our handicapped clients, parking is available directly in front of our building on Beacon Street.
We have a proven track record of success in a wide-range of immigration matters. The immigration attorneys in our Boston office are ready to thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and carefully recommend your best immigration option.