JAMAICA PLAIN, MASSACHUSETTS
Jamaica Plain, with Jamaica Pond and the Arnold Arboretum, represents a significant part of Boston’s famous Emerald Necklace. Jamaica Plain, a historic neighborhood of Boston, is relatively small, consisting of only 4.4 square miles, but it has approximately 40,000 residents. Jamaica Pond is only a few T-stops away from downtown Boston, and many immigrants in Jamaica Plain go to the experienced Jamaica Plain immigration attorneys of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, P.C. for help with their immigration matters.
Whether you need immigration advice on how to get a work permit, how to bring a relative to the United States, or how to get an answer to an immigration application that has been pending for a long period of time, Goldstein Immigration Lawyers provides legal assistance and representation for people in Jamaica Plain in these areas and more.
We invite you to explore our website for more information on our legal services or feel free to contact our office at (617) 722-0005 to schedule an appointment for a consultation with an expert immigration lawyer.
Our immigration law firm is located in downtown Boston at 6 Beacon Street, #220, close to the anchor of the Emerald Necklace, Boston Common.
The Jamaica Plain immigration lawyers of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers are experienced, knowledgeable, and approachable. With an understanding of the crucial influence immigration matters can have on people’s lives, our compassionate immigration attorneys listen to the immigration needs, problems, and hopes of their clients and strategize the best way to approach and solve every unique immigration situation.
Be it U.S. Citizenship, a K-1 Visa, fighting Immigration delay, deportation defense, or more, the Jamaica Plain immigration lawyers of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers have a strong reputation of high ethical standards and we are highly rated on Google and other places.
Directions to Our Boston Office
To get to our office from Jamaica Plain, it is easiest to take the train. To get to our office on the MBTA subway:
- Take the Orange Line inbound towards Oak Grove and get off at the State Street Station.
- Walk up the hill on School Street, which will become Beacon Street after crossing the Omni Parker House and Tremont Street.
- We are in the second building on the left, after Tremont Street, at 6 Beacon Street # 220.
Driving directions from Jamaica Plain to our office are as follows:
- Go north on Huntington Avenue and continue onto Stuart Street.
- Take a slight left at Columbus Avenue and then a slight right to continue on Stuart Street.
- Turn left onto Charles Street South, and then turn right onto Beacon Street.
- You may find street parking or go to the parking garage at One Beacon Street.
- From the parking garage, go up the elevators, out the door, and our immigration law firm will be just across the street.
We have a proven track record of success in a wide-range of immigration matters. The immigration attorneys in our Boston office are ready to thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and carefully recommend your best immigration option.