Dorchester is the largest neighborhood in Boston, Massachusetts. Dorchester is home to many immigrants, from countries such as the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Haiti, Vietnam, Cape Verde, and Trinidad and Tobago. Our law office is conveniently located to Dorchester, and a short walk from the JFK Federal Building, home to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services offices.
We are proud to offer a wide range of immigration legal services to residents of Dorchester. For an initial 25-minute consultation we typically charge a fee of $97. Should you choose to hire our law firm within 30 days of your consultation, the fee will be fully credited towards the legal fees of your case. We also offer consultations by phone, Skype, email, or IM. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced immigration lawyers, please contact our office at (617) 722-0005 during our business hours, 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Goldstein Immigration Lawyers provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise in a multitude of immigration areas. Whether you are interested in services related to deportation, a green card through marriage, citizenship, or assistance fighting an immigration delay, Goldstein Immigration Lawyers has the experience and resources to effectively assist you.
In addition to our immigration services, our firm also takes on cases of certain Massachusetts criminal and family law matters that involve immigration issues. Our immigration law office is prepared to work diligently to assist you in realizing your immigration goals.
Directions to our office from Dorchester by Subway (Recommended):
- Take the Red Line and get off at Park Street Station.
- Begin walking through the Boston Common towards the State House (the gold-domed Capitol Building).
- Turn to your right onto Beacon Street.
- Our office is located one block down on the right at 6 Beacon Street, #220, on the 2nd Floor.
Directions to our office from Dorchester by car (Optional):
- Take I-93 North and take Exit 23 toward Government Center.
- Continue driving straight onto North Street.
- Turn left onto Congress Street.
- Turn right at State Street (State Street then becomes Court Street).
- Take a left at Tremont Street.
- Prior to reaching Beacon Street (just after Center Plaza), turn right into the garage at One Beacon Street on your right to park.
- Go up the elevators, exit the door, and cross the street to 6 Beacon Street.
Please note that parking is costly and limited; we strongly recommend taking public transportation when available. However, there is metered parking on Beacon Street in front of the State House or in the garage across the street at One Beacon Street. Handicapped parking is available on Beacon Street in front of our building.
We have a proven track record of success in a wide-range of immigration matters. The immigration attorneys in our Boston office are ready to thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and carefully recommend your best immigration option.