CAPE COD, MASSACHUSETTS
Cape Cod is one of the best places to relax and enjoy on a hot summer day. While Cape Cod is well known because of its tourism, there are nearly a quarter of a million people that live there throughout the year. And although Cape Cod was amongst the first places settled by the English in North America, it is now home to immigrants from around the globe. Many of the immigrant residents in Cape Cod come to Goldstein Immigration Lawyers for guidance on their immigration needs.
The experienced and compassionate immigration attorneys at Goldstein Immigration Lawyers strategize and communicate the best way for their clients to navigate through the United States immigration process. Our immigration attorneys proactively seek solutions to every type of immigration need, barrier or problem.
We invite you to explore our website for more information regarding our legal services and call our office at (617) 722-0005 if you have a question. We will listen to your questions and give you the opportunity to meet with an experienced immigration lawyer who will strategize with you, so you can have the best possible outcome for your case.
Our immigration law firm is located in downtown Boston at 6 Beacon Street, #220, close to the Omni Parker House. We serve the following cities and towns in the Cape Cod area: Sagamore, Sandwich, Barnstable, Dennis, Yarmouth, Harwich, Chatham, Orleans, Brewster, Eastham, Provincetown, Falmouth, and others.
The Cape Cod immigration lawyers at Goldstein Immigration Lawyers have a personal commitment to the long-term success of each of their clients’ immigration cases. As strong communicators with years of experience, the Cape Cod immigration lawyers of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers are well known for their individual attention provided to each client and their willingness to carefully and constructively solve immigration problems.
Regardless of the immigration need you have – be it instruction on how to get a green card, help in immigration court, hope of U.S. citizenship, assistance bringing a family member from abroad to the United States, and more – we will respectfully listen and adamantly help with your immigration situation.
Directions to Our Boston Office
Driving directions to our office from Cape Cod are as follows:
- Take MA-3 North until you get to MA-44 West, which you’ll take briefly until you go back on to MA-3 North.
- From MA-3 North, continue for about 30 miles until you get to I-93 North, exit 20B, and you’ll go towards Boston.
- From I-93 North, take exit 23 towards Government Center.
- Go straight onto North Street and turn left onto Congress Street.
- Turn right at State Street, which turns into Court Street.
- Turn left at Tremont Street and turn right into the parking garage at One Beacon Street before reaching Beacon Street.
- From the parking garage, take the elevator up, go out the door, and go across the street to 6 Beacon Street.
We have a proven track record of success in a wide-range of immigration matters. The immigration attorneys in our Boston office are ready to thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and carefully recommend your best immigration option.