Portland, Maine, only a two-hour drive from Boston, is an alluring city with a beautiful harbor, great walkways, notable lighthouses, impressive art boutiques, and a historic Old Port. Portland is a small city of nearly 65,000 people and contains more residents than any other city in Maine. It is a large city for the state, but it has the appeal of a small city.
The immigrants of Portland, Maine can easily cross the state line and visit Goldstein Immigration Lawyers for assistance with their immigration needs. Our immigration lawyers provide legal advice and guidance on many different immigration issues from getting an immigrant with a criminal background citizenship, to representing an immigrant in court, to helping a parent bring the children to the United States, to assisting an immigrant spouse get a green card, and more.
We encourage you to explore our website for more information on our legal services and contact our office to schedule an appointment with a kind and helpful Portland immigration lawyer. Our immigration law firm is located in downtown Boston at 6 Beacon Street, #220.
When you come to Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, you will see that our Portland, ME immigration lawyers listen to the immigration needs of their clients and figure out the best strategy for a positive outcome on each and every immigration case. Immigration rules and restrictions can have a large influence on a person’s life, and the Portland immigration attorneys at Goldstein Immigration Lawyers recognize the importance of achieving the short-term and long-term immigration goals of their clients.
As approachable, strong communicators with expertise in immigration law, the immigration attorneys of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers are committed to strategizing the most effective route to the best outcome for their clients, regardless if the case if for representation in immigration court, assistance renewing a green card, help applying for citizenship, or more.
Directions to Our Boston Office
- To get to our office from Portland, Maine:
- You may start by driving South on I-295.
- Then, take I-95 South for almost 85 miles.
- Take exit 46 to merge onto US-1 S/Newbury St/Newburyport Turnpike toward Boston.
- Then, take the exit for I-93 South.
- From I-93 South, take exit 24B-A towards Government Center.
- Turn left onto John F Fitzgerald Surface Rd/Surface Rd.
- Turn right at State Street (State Street turns into Court Street).
- Turn left onto Tremont Street.
- Before reaching Beacon Street (just after Center Plaza), turn right into the parking garage at One Beacon Street on your right. Go up the elevators, out the door, and across the street to 6 Beacon Street.
We have a proven track record of success in a wide-range of immigration matters. The immigration attorneys in our Boston office are ready to thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and carefully recommend your best immigration option.