MARTHA’S VINEYARD, MASSACHUSETTS
Martha’s Vineyard is the largest true island on the East Coast of the United States because it is not connected to a mainland by bridge or tunnel. Yet, it is not because “The Vineyard” is only accessible by air or boat that it is a famous summer destination. With gorgeous beaches, unique boutiques, and historic inns, Martha’s Vineyard is spectacular in the summer. About 15,000 people reside on Martha’s Vineyard, but its population in the summer can jump to over 75,000 people. The island is so lovely that President Obama takes his family to Martha’s Vineyard for vacation!
Immigrant residents of Martha’s Vineyard leave the island and visit the Martha’s Vineyard immigration attorneys at Goldstein Immigration Lawyers for guidance on their immigration issues. The Boston-based immigration lawyers provide legal assistance to a variety of people, from many countries, unique immigration needs. Explore our website for more information on our immigration legal services and feel free to contact our office to schedule an appointment for a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer.
Our immigration law firm is located in downtown Boston at 6 Beacon Street, #220, a short walk from the Freedom Trail. We serve the following cities and towns on Martha’s Vineyard: Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven, Edgartown, West Tisbury, Oak Bluffs, Menemsha, and Aquinnah, among others.
The Martha’s Vineyard immigration attorneys of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers have a plethora of information about U.S. immigration. They listen to each client, assess their immigration problems, and proactively strategize to navigate their clients through the immigration process in an effective way.
The Martha’s Vineyard immigration lawyers of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers guide clients through immigration court, student visas, green card applications, deportation defense, and more. Understanding the significant consequences that immigration problems can have on people’s lives, the Martha’s Vineyard immigration lawyers of the Goldstein Immigration Lawyers prioritize communication and approachability with every client to clearly lead the clients to long-term success in every immigration situation.
Directions to Our Boston Office
- To get to Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, you first go by boat and then by car.
- From Vineyard Haven on Martha’s Island, take the ferry to Woods Hole.
- Once you’ve arrived to Woods Hole via boat, you then drive straight onto Cowdry Road.
- Take a slight left onto Crane Street, and then turn right at Woods Hole Road.
- Continue onto Locust Street and take a slight left at North Main Street.
- Continue onto MA-28 N/Palmer Ave.
- Then follow onto MA-28N/General MacArthur Blvd/MacArthur Blvd and continue to follow MA-28 N/MacArthur Blvd.
- At the next traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Massachusetts 6A E.
- Turn right towards US-6 W, turn left toward US-6 W, then take the 1st right toward US-6 W, then take a right to merge onto US-6 W.
- Continue onto MA-3 N, then onto US-44 W, then onto MA-3 N again.
- From there, take exit 20B to merge onto I-93 N toward Boston.
- Then, take exit 20 towards South Station.
- Continue straight onto Lincoln Street.
- Turn left at Kneeland Street.
- Take a slight left at Stuart Street.
- Turn Right at Charles Street S, and a slight right at Beacon Street.
You may find street parking or go to the parking garage at One Beacon Street. From the parking garage, go up the elevators, out the door, and Goldstein Immigration Lawyers will be across the street.
We have a proven track record of success in a wide-range of immigration matters. The immigration attorneys in our Boston office are ready to thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and carefully recommend your best immigration option.